I hope you love these birthday favorites as much as I do! Everything you see in this blog post are some of my favorite finds, tried & true businesses, and more that would make for the perfect birthday gift for you or someone you love. I’ve thrown in a little something from everything…home, beauty, wellness & fashion and more. Whether you’re looking for a special something for mom, grandma, your sister, or ideas for yourself – these birthday favorites for sure be a winner! If you try them out or have any suggestions for me to try, leave a comment and I will for sure check them out!
Home & Lifestyle
1. Turkish Towels: I love these because they’re way more compact than regular towels for on the go & sand doesn’t stick to them like a regular towel which makes it easier to take to the beach. Not to mention, these are so cute!
2. Stonewall Kitchen: Holy crap- these are dangerous for me. I can’t get enough of their goodies! Seriously, if only you could see my pantry. Stonewall has sauces, marinades, jams, pancake mixes, you name it – it’s all gold!
3. Topanga Laundry Detergent: I’m a huge lover of all things scents & when it comes to my laundry, I love a lingering scent of a good detergent but I never found what I wanted until the last few years. It’s not just a laundry detergent, it creates an emotion and is so memorable. It is a luxury item so one cool thing about it is if you want it to last longer, you can take any unscented pod or liquid detergent and add a little bit to your Topanga detergent because truly a little bit goes such a long way in regards to scents!
My favorite scents from Topanga are Hollywood + Vine (cedar, bergamot, black fig, woodsy, but not too masculine of a scent), Malibu Pier (very masculine, spicy, woodsy/musky), Bel-Air (floral, amber, patchouli, chocolate, reminds me of a detergent I found years ago called Diva Wash) and The Grove (very fruity, fresh, floral, sandalwood, citrus notes). Use code JOCELYN when purchasing!
4. 5 Minute Gratitude Journal: I love this because at least I’m journaling something & it’s a pretty one you can put on the shelf to reflect on how far you’ve come every year! It’s not pictured in the graphic but I love it! This is a birthday favorite that could work for any occasion really.
5. PhoneFin: I have tried so many different phone accessories that allow me to hold my phone easier as I love such an active lifestyle and work from my phone a ton, too – PhoneFin is one that I have come across and loved for a while now! I currently have another accessory on my phone and I can’t wait to switch it out with a PhoneFin because it just gets the job done!
6. Casetify: The thing I love most about these cases is that they are durable, available in a variety of customizable cases, and lots of fun designs/colors to choose from!
Beauty & Wellness
1. Buxom gloss in Samantha: This color is truly the best, especially if you have dry lips or just feel the need to have a solid gloss over your lip color. It’s a great pinky-nude that adds just the right sine without taking away from the color you have there already.
2. Trigger Point Roller & Lacrosse Ball: Rolling truly helps my body everyday! Without it, my muscles are in so much pain; when I do roll out one side of my body’s muscles, I can feel which side of me is looser and working better vs which side is tighter. Rolling muscles is something you have to ease into & make sure to ask a doctor first just in case! The Lacrosse ball is great for rolling smaller muscle areas like the feet, palms or to pinpoint smaller spots.
3. Rechargeable Fan: Not only is this a birthday favorite, but it has been a must have in my purse, backpack, car, everywhere! I have multiple of them and have loved them since I bought them! They are not too big and not too small. Plus, they are rechargeable!
4. Water Bottles: I’m the type of girl who won’t get her water intake met unless she has a filled water bottle by her at all times. I’ve searched high and low for a good water bottle that had a handle and didn’t leak and made it easier to haul around. Here are a few of my faves: Simple Modern Tumbler, HydraPeak Roadster, Stanley Flip Straw Tumbler, Hydro Flask Flex Cap Tumbler
5. Sunset Riot by AllSaints: For me, one thing I look for in a perfume is a scent that is both masculine & feminine – AllSaints is just that. It’s one of my favorite things that I gift to others as well because it works for anybody truly! I could best describe it as musky, hints of cedar wood, orange flowers & pink peppers yet it’s still fresh.
1. Nike Air Max: I recommend sizing up about a 1/2 size, but I love how comfy & stylish these are! Definitely a shoe that stands out & gets attention. You are not just wearing a regular running show with your jeans, you are styling up an outfit!
2. Cowboy Boots: I’m a huge lover of Canty Boots; she takes old boots and restores them to become something new more like a booty instead of a boot. I also love Marc Fisher booties (especially these in black and these in cream) & Freebird – they have my heart!
3. Ball Caps: I love a good ball cap and here are a couple of my favorites from Madewell & Addidas. I love how a good, simple ballcap can change up an outfit and these are both good quality hats to have on hand.
4. Burns Saddlery: These hats – I can’t stop & won’t stop wearing them! The quality is rock solid; you can customize your hat so it is a little hard for me to quote a price on that but if you are wanting a REAL cowboy hat, this is the place to go!
5. FreePeople Overalls: These overalls are one of my favorite pairs right now! I love all the fun colors they come in and are very true to size. I did do a dryer test and they do indeed shrink a bit but not too much – might be something to consider!
6. Levi’s Jean Shorts: Last but not least, these shorts! I love them so much that I bought them in multiple colors – so fun and the perfect length for someone like me with long legs. Not to mention, they’re the great quality that Levi’s gives so definitely worth trying out if you’re on the hunt for some solid denim shorts!