1. All Night Festival bag by LuluLemon – This bag is perfect to wear over your shoulder or across the body, especially when going out with friends to lunch, traveling, etc. It’s the perfect bag for a day on the town and it fits all the essentials needed! It comes in such cute colors and is simple yet sophisticated. This is a gift that can easily be used over and over again.
2. Kodak Mini Wireless Instant Photo – Your new graduate is going to be making lots of memories over the next few years, whether at college, studying abroad, or even everyday life. I considered sharing a Polaroid camera, but I love that the Kodak mini is wireless and compatible with any device to print photos directly from your phone’s camera roll! This makes it easy to print off those memories and add them to a scrapbook or bulletin board.
3. Mini Gold Hoop earrings by JBD – These cute hoops are a favorite of mine because they pair well with just about any outfit! They are 14k gold filled so they don’t tarnish & they can be worn day to day. Mini hoops are perfect for your graduate as they go into the busy adult life. They’ve become a must have in Joce by Design and make for the perfect graduation gift!
4. PURA Smart Home Scents – Some college dorms/apartments don’t allow candles due to hazards, housing rules, roommate allergies, etc. PURA is currently my favorite smart home fragrance device that is perfect for any high school graduate who’s all about scents. Their company even carries popular fragrances like Volcano by Anthropologie and others so your graduate can still have their favorite scents and then some. You can purchase the device and a couple scents to get them started, then have your student replenish as needed at a low price!
5. Tile Mate Tracker – No longer will mom be around to tell them where their keys are or if anyone’s seen their backpack; this is where Tile Mate comes in! Simply attach it to your backpack, keychain, purse, etc. and when your kid is looking for something while away from home, they can tune into the app and find what’s missing. This is similar to Apple Tags, however I love that Tiles will emit a loud beeping noise to help locate the missing items quicker!
6. Airpod Pros – Life after graduation can get pretty busy but one thing post-high school graduates are sure to love are Airpod Pros. Music is a huge part of our lives and whether your kid is headed to college or to explore the big world, they’re most likely going to appreciate a solid pair of headphones to take their music with them wherever they go!
7. Kootek Camping Hammock – Here in southern Utah, the university’s slogan is “active learning, active life” & the students here live by that for sure! If you have a graduate leaving the nest, you probably want them to continue to live a healthy lifestyle. If they’re someone who enjoys the outdoors, they’re going to love this gift! Hammocking is such a fun activity and one that I’ve noticed teens & young adults these days enjoy doing when out on hikes or going camping. This is a great portable gift to have that they can use no matter where they’re headed!
8. Homesick Candles – The name of this company is so fitting & the concept is so creative. I know this one says Texas, but did you know Homesick Candles are available in most if not all of the 50 US states? If you’ve got a fresh graduate leaving home soon, give them a little piece, or rather scent, of home to take with them as they branch out! These are also available in different cities, each one a unique scent representing a different location.
9. Nike Sportswear RPM backpack – In need of a solid backpack after high school that’s going to last years? Here’s one by Nike that has plenty of pockets, zippers, and storage space for the everyday college class essentials. There’s lots of space for laptops, accessories, water bottles, and more PLUS it’s cute & stylish!
10. Apple Watch – One thing I love about Apple watches is that you can track your steps/physical activity throughout the day. It’s also super handy for new graduates who are about to learn what it’s like to multitask in the adult world! They can keep track of their health, notifications, and other apps from their watch.
11. Things They Don’t Teach You in School card game – Have you tried this game yet?? I have yet to try it but have heard good things about it and how funny the trivia is! It’s a bit pricey, but your soon-to-be graduate is going to love the game nights to come with friends and/or roommates in college after graduation. What’s more is when they do visit home, they can bring games along to share with the family!